A Participative democracy initiative of Mulranny Community Futures
Have you participated in the Mulranny Geosurvey yet?
(For further information see post below)
To make a suggestion in this survey follow this link: https://survey.geodesignhub.com/j4jd/
To simply view or vote on existing suggestions follow this link: https://survey.geodesignhub.com/j4jd/feed#
- Mayo County Council are planning to build approximately 16 Social Housing units in Mulranny in the near future.
- These units will be both 2 and 3 bedroom units depending on the needs of the families on the Social Housing List.
- Mulranny Community Futures are endeavoring to ensure that as many as possible 3 bedroom units are built to secure the viability of our community and, in particular, our School.
- Occupiers of the 3 Bed units in this new scheme may have the opportunity to purchase the house under the Council’s ‘Incremental Purchase Scheme’ if they meet the eligibility criteria. Click here for information on the Incremental Purchase Scheme
- All the houses will be built to a very high specification and will be very energy efficient.
If you and your family are eligible (or if you know of a family who may be eligible) to be on the Social Housing List we would encourage you to grasp this opportunity and apply to Mayo County Council as soon as possible.
Click here to Download the Application Form
If you need support or help with completing this Application Form contact a member of the Futures Steering Group or email Mulrannycommunityfutures@gmail.com
If you are not on the Social Housing list you will not be considered to receive a house in this new development in Mulranny.
- Social housing is allocated according to eligibility and need.
- You must be already living in the Mulranny or surrounding areas/villages or have a connection to this area to avail of social housing developments in Mulranny. However, Mayo County Council will consider, at its discretion, other circumstances.
- Click here for information on rules and income tresholds